Staying Safe During the Pandemic
As the housing market remains open at AJ Properties, we continue to run business following all of the government guidelines for property viewings and taking all necessary Covid procedures.
Our number one priority is to ensure that everyone is kept safe and that the appropriate precautions are taken. Although property viewings can still take place, they should continue to run on an appointment-only basis and, where possible, take place virtually.
With in-person property viewings, the following measures must take place:
- All parties involved in the viewings must wear face coverings at all time unless they are medically exempt.
- Attendees and contractors should keep a 1-2 metre distance, and hands should be washed regularly.
- All surfaces and door handles should be wiped before the viewing, and during, the touching of surfaces in the property should be limited.
- Inside the property, the current occupier should open all doors and windows and, if possible, vacate the property, perhaps for their daily exercise, whilst the viewing is taking place.
- The passing physical paperwork should be avoided where virtual agreements can be used instead.
If you have any questions about government COVID guidelines, don’t hesitate to get in touch, and we will be happy to talk you through them.